LOCATION: Frenchburg, which is off Route 50 between Shanks and Augusta on Little North Cacapon Road.
- 10 acres
- One large pavilion with attached covered stage
- 32 picnic tables, each of which can seat 6 comfortably
- Park accommodates approximately 150 guests
- Outdoor grills
- Private setting
- Electrical outlets and lighting
- Male and female toilet facilities with running water
- Limited playground equipment
- Electricity for pavilion and stage
- Accommodates 85
- Seven picnic tables
- Outdoor grill
IDEAS FOR USE:
- Large family reunions
- Company outings
- Weddings or receptions
- Church picnics
- Entertainment or presentations
Rental is $65.00 for the full use of the entire park all day.
Reservations can be made after January 1st of each year. Dates of operation are April 15th – October 15th. Call 304-822-7300 for reservations.